Johnsonville Becomes Sponsor of Milwaukee Bucks
- Milwaukee Bucks LogoMilwaukee Bucks announce Johnsonville as its newest sponsor and Official Sausage of the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Johnsonville LogoJohnsonville Logo
- Johnsonville Corporate HQJohnsonville is headquartered in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.
- Johnsonville Corporate HQJohnsonville is headquartered in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
- Johnsonville Becomes Milwaukee Bucks SponsorBango poses in front of the BRAT sculpture at the Johnsonville Marketplace.
- Johnsonville Becomes Milwaukee Bucks SponsorShelly & Ralph Stayer pose with Bango during the company's sponsorship celebration.
- Johnsonville Becomes Milwaukee Bucks SponsorBango steps in as grillmaster during the Johnsonville celebration at their corporate HQ in Sheboygan Falls, WI.
- Johnsonville Becomes Milwaukee Bucks SponsorJohnsonville members celebrated together at their corporate headquarters with Bucks' staff and Bango, the mascot.
The Milwaukee Bucks have named Johnsonville as its newest partner to join the franchise’s sponsor roster.
The Sheboygan Falls based family-owned company signed a five-year deal that takes effect with the 2023-24 basketball season.
The multi-year agreement includes Johnsonville as the “official sausage” of the Milwaukee Bucks and features Johnsonville-branded sausage products sold at any event held at the Fiserv Forum. “We’re thrilled to add Johnsonville products to our exceptional food selection at Fiserv Forum,” said Matt Pazaras, Bucks chief business development and strategy officer. “It’s great to have another local product available to our fans and eventgoers.”
Johnsonville products sold at Fiserv Forum will include bratwurst, andouille sausage, beef hot dog and its new summer sausage sticks. A specialty concession menu is being planned and will be revealed at the “What’s New at Fiserv Forum” event on Oct. 23, hosted by the Milwaukee Bucks.
In making the announcement, Shelly Stayer – Johnsonville owner and board chair – expressed how much this means to the Stayer family and its members (employees) to support its home-state championship team. “Our connection and support of Wisconsin’s cherished sports teams have always been priorities to our family and the business,” she said. “As one of many family-owned Wisconsin-based companies, we’re proud to be a part of the Bucks’ team spirit and bring great taste and fun to the fan experience.”
For Johnsonville’s Ryan Pociask – Johnsonville’s U.S. general manager and vice president – the new sponsorship is rather nostalgic. Pociask worked in marketing for the Milwaukee Bucks during the late 90’s. “My experience with this franchise has always been great and I’m excited to see Johnsonville and the Bucks come together,” he said. “We look forward to bringing our legendary sausage options to Bucks fans and Fiserv guests as they enjoy all that this facility has to offer.”
Johnsonville will host a special celebration for its local members (employees) at the Johnsonville Marketplace on Thursday, Oct. 5, from 12:30-2pm ET.