Sausage Insanity Official Rules
Johnsonville® Sausage Insanity Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Please read these rules before entering the “Johnsonville Sausage Insanity Bracket” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By submitting your bracket vote, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all Sweepstakes eligibility requirements.
1. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Johnsonville, LLC, N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 (“Sponsor”)
2. Administrator: The Sweepstakes is administered by Crescendo Collective, 131 W. Seeboth St., Suite 400, Milwaukee, WI 53204 (“Administrator”).
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Johnsonville Sausage Insanity Bracket Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 09:00 a.m. Central Daylight Saving Time (“CDT”) on March 18, 2019, and ends at 11:59 a.m. CDT on April 5, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for the sweepstakes
4. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age (or the majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) or older. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, their agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, wholesalers, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
5. How to Enter: There are two (2) opportunities to enter the Sweepstakes. Participants are welcome to, but do not need to participate in both rounds to be eligible for the random prize drawing.
a. During the Entry Round (March 18, 2019 – April 1, 2019) via the Sweepstakes Website: visit www.johnsonvillesausageinsanity.com, (the “Website”) and using the voting buttons, choose your favorite Johnsonville products, down to your winning favorite product. Your entry will be considered complete after including your email address and publishing your entry to your Facebook or Twitter page, using the hashtag: #JVLSausageInsanity.
b. During the Final Flavor Four Round (April 2 – April 5, 2019) via the Sweepstakes Website: visit www.johnsonvillesausageinsanity.com, (the “Website”) and choose from the Final Flavor Four bracket (which will be determined based on the total number of consumer entries during the Entry Round period), your top favorite Johnsonville Product. Your entry will be considered complete after publishing your entry to your Facebook or Twitter page, using the hashtag: #JVLFlavorFour.
c. Entries submitted without a valid email address and/or not published to your Facebook or Twitter page without the above hashtags, will not be eligible for a chance to win. After submission of your valid entries, you will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries are limited to (1) social share via Facebook and/or Twitter per round. If Participant submits multiple Entries per round on either social platform they will be disqualified.
Only Entries submitted via a social share on Facebook and/or Twitter are eligible. Entries submitted via any other method, including but not limited to U.S. Postal Service, facsimile or other express delivery services, will NOT be accepted. When you enter the Sweepstakes via the Website, you can also opt-in to receive promotional offers and emails from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving such offers and emails at any time and opting-in does not impact your chances of winning.
6. Winner Selection: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the two Sweepstakes Periods. Sponsor will select ten (10) winners from all eligible Entries received during both the Entry Round and the Final Flavor Four Round (for a total of 20 winners). Random drawings will be held throughout the Entry Round Sweepstakes Period and again for eligible Entries during the Final Flavor Four Period. The Sponsor’s decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
7. Winner Notification: The Sponsor’s will attempt to contact the selected Winners in person by direct message through the social channel of Entry. If a Winner does not respond to the messaged notification according to the directions in the messaged notification within 24 hours of the time the message was sent by Sponsor, Winner will be disqualified and a substitute Winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The first 10 eligible Winners from each round that the Sponsor successfully contacts personally by social platform and who claim the Prize in accordance with these Official Rules will be declared the Winners.
Odds: Odds of being selected for a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Twenty (20) Prizes: Winners (10 each) from the Entry Round Period and from the Final Flavor Four Period will receive a Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill and a year’s supply of Johnsonville sausages. The year’s supply of sausage may be awarded in the form of coupons or gift certificates. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize (“ARV”): $130.00. Prizes will be delivered 3-6 weeks the close of the Sweepstakes.
ARV of all prizes is $2,600. Winners are fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Winners. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners may also be featured on the Johnsonville Website and social media, in brand news releases and other trade communications. The decision to feature any winner is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winners acknowledge that Sponsor has no further obligation other than to award the advertised prize. No prize transfers, cash redemptions or substitutions except by Sponsor as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. All prizes will be awarded, provided they are properly claimed. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes.
A PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING A WINNER, IS NOT A WINNER OF A PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
9. General Terms: By entering, entrants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor; (b) agree to release Sponsor, Administrator and their agents, from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity; and (c) consent to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this brand, unless prohibited by law. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website/Sweepstakes application. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any non-conforming entries. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of an established e-mail account associated with the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Wisconsin. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
10. General Release: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES OR LOSSES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT).
11. Winners List: For a list of winners’ names, available after April 30, 2019, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Crescendo Collective, Attention: Johnsonville Sausage Insanity Sweepstakes Winner List, 131 W. Seeboth St., Suite 400, Milwaukee, WI 53204. VT residents may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2019.
March 18, 2019 at 09:00:00 a.m. CDT
April 1, 2019 at 11:59:59 a.m. CDT
April 2, 2019 at 12:00:00 p.m. CDT
April 5, 2019 at 11:59:59 a.m. CDT
The Contest computer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is the official time keeping device for the Contest.