Italian Sausage and Pasta Dinner
Easy and yummy!. I used mild brats and added a dash of crushed red pepper. Very good! — Deb Dvorak
- 1 package (16 ounce) penne pasta
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned and cut in half
- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, julienned and cut in half
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce, heated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic.
- Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Divide prepared pasta in bowls, top with marinara sauce and sausage vegetable mixture.