Easy Breakfast Skillet
Not for brunch !!!. More for lunch , just to many vegetables . Breakfast should be hardy not light its suppose to stick to your ribs !!! — Anna Doris
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Prepare sausage links according to package directions. Drain, allow to cool slightly and cut into thirds.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoons of oil and fry potatoes until golden; remove from pan and set aside. Add remaining oil to skillet, sauté peppers and onion until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, oregano and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet with vegetables. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Gently stir in sausage and potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese, remove from heat; cover for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve.