Biscuit & Gravy Smoked Sausage Casserole
For people who love breakfast 24/7. I work different shifts throughout the week so my body clock is out of whack, but I don't mind because breakfast is my favorite meal, and I can eat it anytime of day. This recipe is perfect for me because it is quick and easy to make, and I can modify it numerous ways, (extra sliced mushrooms, peppers, onions, various cheeses...), so it never gets old! — micg
Servings2 to 4 servings
- 1 link (half package of 13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Premium Cooking Sausage, (or Andouille) chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk (use the empty soup can)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough (makes 4 large biscuits)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Bake biscuits according to package directions. Increase oven temperature to 400˚F.
- Split biscuits in half, place halves in baking dish, crust side down.
- While biscuits are baking, brown sausage over med-high heat.
- Add soup and then whisk in milk, bring to a boil.
- Top biscuits with sausage mixture.
- Top with cheese, bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chives.