- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Flame Grilled Garlic & Herb Chicken Breast cut into 1/4 inch chunks, juices reserved.
- 16 oz brussel sprouts, ends trimmed, large sprouts halves or quartered.
- 16 oz sweet potatoes (about 1 large), peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 slices (6 oz) thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts or Brazil nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped.
- 2 oz low sodium blue cheese crumbles (optional).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large, rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle bacon throughout.
- Roast 30–35 minutes, stirring in the cut chicken and reserved juices with 8–10 minutes remaining.
- Optional step: While vegetables roast, add balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat until reduced by at least half, about 11–13 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once chicken is warmed through, remove pan from the oven and transfer contents to a large serving bowl. Add balsamic glaze and chopped hazelnuts and gently toss to coat.
- Divide into four individual serving bowls and top each with 1/2 ounce blue cheese crumbles, if desired. Serve warm.