Turkey Sandwich Size
Frozen Breakfast Patties
Blackened Cajun & Cheddar
Original Frozen Breakfast Links
- Place 1 patty on a paper towerl-lined plate.
- Microwave on high for 65-75 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Place patties in a nonstick skillet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet to medium and cover.
- Heat for 12-14 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place patties on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Set air Fryer to 350ºF.
- Place patties in a single layer on fryer screen; avoid overcrowding or overlapping.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey, water less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, sugar, isolated oat product, spices, vinegar powder, natural flavor.