Chorizo Ground Sausage
Cheddar Cheese & Bacon
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 5-6 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, spices, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, onion powder, natural flavor, spice extractives, oleoresin of paprika, tabasco powder (aged red pepper, vinegar, salt), BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.