Stadium Style Cooked Brat Links
Can't go Wrong!!. When you want to grab a quick dinner, or a add to a breakfast casserole, these fully cooked brats are perfect. Great flavor, not greasy greasy, but not dry either. They warm up great in a casserole or egg mix as well. — TamiSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, spices, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), collagen casing.