- Place 2 sausage strips on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a single layer of sausage strips in skillet.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Arrange a single layer of sausage strips on a foil-lined sheet pan; place in oven.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 3- days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: dextrose, salt, potassium lactate, spices, vinegar powder, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Serving Size: 2 strips (57g)
Servings per Container: about 6
Calories from Fat: 110
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 12 19%
Saturated Fat: 4.5 21%
Trans Fat: 0 0%
Cholesterol: 50 16%
Sodium: 440 18%
Total Carbohydrates: 2 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0 g %
Calcium: % Iron: 4%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.