Sweet and Smoky Snackers
About This Product
- Remove SNACKERS from package and place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for time listed or until heated through.
Microwave Heating Times
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
6 SNACKERS: 20 Seconds
12 SNACKERS: 35 Seconds
18 SNACKERS: 50 Seconds
FULL PACKAGE: 65 Seconds
Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Remove SNACKERS from package and place in a pan.
- Add enough water to just cover the links.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat: simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Pork, water, brown sugar, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, sodium lactate, salt, maple syrup, dextrose, sodium phosphate, maltodextrin, honey, sodium diacetate, natural and artificial flavors, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.