Polish Kielbasa Chicken Rope Sausage
Garlic Summer Sausage 20 oz.
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place sausage in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 8-9 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Chicken, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, modified food starch, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, garlic powder, natural flavors, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.