Smoked Brats Links (Party Pack)
Smoked Brats Links
Smoked Turkey Sausage Links
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 5-6 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: Pork, water, salt, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, sugar, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.