Roasted Garlic Smoked Turkey Sausage
Cracked Black Pepper Beef Rope Sausage
Original Sandwich Size Frozen Breakfast Patties
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place sausage in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 8-9 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Turkey, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, modified food starch, dehydrated roasted garlic, dextrose, sugar, natural flavor, potassium lactate, sodium phosphate, spices, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium diacetate, dehydrated parsley, coconut oil, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.