Queso With Pepper Jack Cheese Brats
Oh man. I beg you . Please make more of these and keep them year round. They are so hard to find because everyone loves them and the stores always sell out fast. The queso brats have stolen my heart Can we maybe sign a petition or something to keep the year round? Also the Irish garlic ones are really good too!! — Katy MarcusSee All Reviews
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Add sausage.
- Cooked, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until sausage is browned and the internal temperature is 160F, turning links often.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Sizzling Sausage Grill
- Thaw product prior to cooking.
- Using nylon tongs (never a fork), carefully place uncooked refrigerated sausage into positions on the bottom grill plate. The grill accommodates from one (1) to five (5) sausage links. The center position (#1) must always be filled with a sausage link.
- Close grill cover over sausage links. The temperature probe in the top center position will insert into the center sausage link as the grill cover is closed.
- Push in latch on grill handle until it "clicks" to secure the grill cover closed.
- Press the start button to turn the grill on. Start button red light will illuminate. Typical cook time for refrigerated, uncooked Johnsonville dinner sausage is 10-15 minutes.
- The grill will signal with four short beeps and automatically shut off when the sausage reaches doneness temperature.
StoragePrepare within 3 days of purchase or freeze for up to 30 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
INGREDIENTS: Pork, pasteurized process Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers ([Monterey Jack cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water, cream, jalapeno peppers, sodium phosphates, salt, sorbic acid, oleoresin capsacum], powdered cellulose), water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: cheddar and parmesan cheese powder (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, pasteurized process cheddar cheese([cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, fruit and vegetable juice color, paprika extract color, sorbic acid], potato starch and powdered cellulose, natamycin), spices, sugar, onion powder, natural flavors, paprika, garlic powder, whey (from milk), BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid. Contains milk.