Smoked Rope Sausage
Cajun Chicken Sausage Links
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place sausage in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 8-9 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, sodium phosphate, spices, paprika, dextrose, dehydrated garlic, onion powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, natural flavoring, beef collagen casing.