Polish Kielbasa Links
Love these!. I just found these at a small grocer here in town. What a great find! Incredibly easy to make. Never found them to be too salty or gristly. I do agree it is a Polish dog rather than a kielbasa, not spicy enough for my taste to fit in that category. Put on a brat bun with onions and sauerkraut and it is great! — T. EsterSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, dextrose, spices, monosodium glutamate, paprika, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.