Polish Kielbasa Links
Original Summer Sausage 32 oz.
Smoked Brats Links
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 5-6 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, potassium lactate, dextrose, spices, monosodium glutamate, paprika, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, dehydrated garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.