Simply the BEST!. Johnsonville breakfast sausages are the only ones I will buy. I tried a number of the precooked brands that supposedly just need brief heating, but in fact the time it takes to heat them is just a few minutes short of the time to fully cook the raw, pure Johnsonville links. And as for taste, there's simply no comparison. I usually opt for the original flavor, but if my supermarket is out of those, I'll occasionally buy the maple flavored ones. And when my local store has them on sale (which is often), the price is really a bargain. — JB JonesSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, natural flavors), flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.