Cheese and Onion Sausage Pattys are a Hit!. We love the new cheese and onion sausage pattys! I lightly season them, and put them on a bun with lettuce and condiments for a sandwich worthy of fairs! I just wish our grill had gas, because they would've tasted much better with a grilled flavor. This post was sponsored by Johnsonville Sausage as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. — Michelle NobleSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, natural flavors), flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.