Yummy! . I’m a member of the Crowdtap Johnsonville rewards program, and Johnsonville sent me a sample of its Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Links to review. I really enjoyed these I usually buy brats and sausage scramble but will be getting these again. I yummy taste and paired great in my breakfast quiche — Johannah SSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
- Medium temperature in a covered pan for 8-10 minutes.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days.
Pork, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: natural pork broth with natural flavorings, salt, dextrose, monosodium glutamate, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, natural flavors), flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.