Fresh Breakfast Sausage Family Pack
Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Links
12oz. Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Add sausage links.
- Cook for 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sausage links on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and browned, turning links once.
1. Thaw product prior to cooking.
2. Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
3. Cook for 5-6 minutes until sausage is browned and the internal temperature is 160°F, turning once. Use a meat thermometer to ensure sausage is fully cooked.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, pork broth with natural flavorings, dextrose, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, and natural flavors), natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, beef collagen casing.