Johnsonville Sausage Strips Maple
Baja Chipotle Seasoned Blend
Johnsonville Sausage Strips Spicy
- Place 2 sausage strips on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a single layer of sausage strips in skillet.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Arrange a single layer of sausage strips on a foil-lined sheet pan; place in oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
- Set air fryer to 400°F.
- Twist the strips once or twice and place in a single layer on fryer screen.
- Heat for 5-10 minutes.
Pork, water, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, sugar, salt potassium lactate, natural flavor, brown sugar, vinegar powder, molasses, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.