Johnsonville Sausage Strips Jalapeno
*Best New Product for Breakfast Meat in a 2021 BrandSpark® survey “The Best New Product Awards logo is a trademark of Best New Product Awards Inc., used under license.”
Blackened Cajun & Cheddar
Turkey Sandwich Size Frozen Breakfast Patties
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Arrange a single layer of sausage strips on a foil-lined sheet pan; place in oven.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
- Place 2 sausage strips on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness.
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a single layer of sausage strips in skillet.
- Heat for 3-5 minutes or until brown and to desired crispiness, turning often.
- Set air fryer to 400°F.
- Twist the strips once or twice and place in a single layer on fryer screen.
- Heat for 5-10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: Pork, water, salt, and less than 2% of the following: potassium lactate, dextrose, dehydrated jalapeno pepper, vinegar, sodium phosphate, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, spices, dehydrated onion, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.