These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal], powdered cellulose), diced jalapeño peppers, less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, green bell pepper powder, natural flavors, dehydrated jalapeño pepper, sugar, spices, dry vinegar flavor [(sodium diacetate, citric acid, potassium citrate, and glucona-delta-lactone), partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils], sodium diacetate, tomato powder, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, dehydrated onion, sodium erythorbate, blue cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), sodium nitrite, spice extractives, beef collagen casings. Contains Milk