Jalapeño and Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links
Irish O’Garlic Links
Vermont Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Links
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal], powdered cellulose), diced jalapeño peppers, less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, potassium lactate, green bell pepper powder, natural flavors, dehydrated jalapeño pepper, sugar, spices, dry vinegar flavor [(sodium diacetate, citric acid, potassium citrate, and glucona-delta-lactone), partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils], sodium diacetate, tomato powder, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, dehydrated onion, sodium erythorbate, blue cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), sodium nitrite, spice extractives, beef collagen casings. Contains Milk