Vermont Maple Syrup Fully Cooked
Turkey Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
Original Recipe Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- Place 2 links on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave. Appliances vary; heating times are approximate.
- Place links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover and heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: PORK, WATER, CORN SYRUP AND LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: POTASSIUM LACTATE, MAPLE SYRUP, SALT, DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SUGAR, SPICE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM DIACETATE, CARAMEL COLOR, BHA, PROPYL GALLATE, CITRIC ACID.