These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place 2 links on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand for 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave. Appliances vary; heating times are approximate.
- Place links in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover and heat for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: PORK, WATER AND LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN SYRUP, SALT, POTASSIUM LACTATE, DEXTROSE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVORS, FLAVORINGS (SPICE EXTRACTIVES), SODIUM DIACETATE, CARAMEL COLOR, BHA, PROPYL GALLATE, CITRIC ACID.