These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place 1 patty on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave. Appliances vary; heating times are approximate.
- Place patties in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover and heat for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze for no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 3 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Ingredients: Turkey, water and less than 2% of the following: natural ﬂavor, salt, sugar, dextrose, potassium lactate, sodium diacetate, yeast extract, citrus extract.