Turkey Fully Cooked
Original Recipe Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage
White Cheddar Smoked Sausage
- Place 1 patty on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Microwave on high for 25-30 seconds* or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
*Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave. Appliances vary; heating times are approximate.
- Place patties in a nonstick skillet.
- Cover and heat for 7-9 minutes over medium heat or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place patties in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Ingredients: Turkey, water and less than 2% of the following: natural ﬂavor, salt, sugar, dextrose, potassium lactate, sodium diacetate, yeast extract, citrus extract.