Fresh Turkey Original Breakfast Sausage
Great Taste!!. I was hesitant when cooking and was expecting a dry sausage, I couldn't have been more incorrect. After starting to eat them, I had to dig the container out of the trash to make sure they weren't pork. A delicious new healthy option!!! — DaveSee All Reviews
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray and add sausage.
- Cook for 10-13 minutes or until sausage is browned and the internal temperature is 165°F, turning links often.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray and add sausage.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until sausage is browned and the internal temperature is 165°F, turning links once.
StorageKeep Refrigerated. Prepare within 3 days of purchase or freeze up to 30 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Turkey, water, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, vinegar powder, natural flavors, sodium bicarbonate, maltodextrin, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid, collagen casing.