Flame Grilled Original Bratwurst
Texas Hot & Spicy Brats
Flame Grilled Cheddar Sausage
- Place 1 link on a plate. Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 40-45 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add sausage.
- Cook over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Carefully add 3-4 tablespoons of water to skillet.
- Cover and steam for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- For additional browning, remove cover and allow any remaining water to boil off.
- Continue heating links, turning frequently, until desired color is achieved.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sausage on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low. Add sausage.
- Cook, covered, for 12-14 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning links often.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: Pork, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, dextrose, vinegar powder, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphate, spice extractives, natural hog casing.