Flame Grilled Cheddar Sausage
Great tasting. I Love the taste of these remind me of the Bratswurst I had in Germany. I normally don't post a review but I had to send a rebuttal for the review sent in by Dave I don't know what he tried but there wasn't a lot of salt taste and the cheese was very good. — LisaSee All Reviews
- Place 1 link on a plate. Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 40-45 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add sausage.
- Cook over medium heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Carefully add 3-4 tablespoons of water to skillet.
- Cover and steam for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- For additional browning, remove cover and allow any remaining water to boil off.
- Continue heating links, turning frequently, until desired color is achieved.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sausage on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low. Add sausage.
- Cook, covered, for 12-14 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning links often.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: Pork, pasteurized process cheddar cheese ([cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, fruit and vegetable juice color, paprika extract color, sorbic acid], powdered cellulose), water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, dextrose, vinegar powder, natural flavors, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphate, spice extractives, natural hog casing. Contains milk.