Cracked Black Pepper Beef Rope Sausage
Polish Kielbasa Turkey Rope Sausage
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place sausage in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 8-9 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.
Beef, water, and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, cracked black pepper, sodium phosphate, dextrose, dehydrated garlic, smoked sea salt, sodium erythorbate, natural flavors, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.