Classic Italian Style Meatballs
Swiss Cheese & Mushroom
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and your favorite sauce.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat and cover pan.
FROZEN: 20-25 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 15-20 minutes or until hot.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange meatballs in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
FROZEN: 28-32 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 20-22 minutes or until hot.
- Place 4 meatballs on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high:
FROZEN: 2 minutes or until hot
THAWED: 70-75 seconds or until hot.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
*Directions based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, bread crumbs (bleached wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt) and less than 2% of the following: dehydrated tomato, salt, Asiago cheese flavor (maltodextrin, whey, cheese flavor, salt), dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, spices, dextrose, sugar, sun dried tomato powder, oleoresin capsicum, natural flavor, oleorsin of paprika, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid. Contains milk and wheat.