Cheddar Cheese & Bacon 16 oz.
Andouille Chicken Rope Sausage
- Place sausage in a skillet.
- Add 1/2-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, turning links once.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place sausage in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 8-9 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, spices, salt and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, encapsulated white distilled vinegar powder [maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar powder & modified food starch (encapsulated with hydrogenated palm oil)], sodium phosphate, sugar, garlic powder, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, spice extractives, beef collagen casing.