Chili Cheese Smoked
Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage Links
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 5-6 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal] and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, chili pepper, dehydrated onion, spices, dextrose, onion powder, tomato powder, sodium diacetate, sodium tripolyphosphate, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, sodium diacetate, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, natural and artificial flavors (with modified food starch, succinic acid), maltodextrin, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casings.