Chili Cheese Smoked Sausage Links
Saw on youtube. Saw this on a fishing youtube vid (not an advertisement) The guys went to Walmart to pick up supplies and they bought these. I had to try them because of the way they were going on about them. They weren't wrong, these smoked sausages are the best. — Tom StalcupSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, water, pasteurized process cheddar cheese [cheddar cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), water, milkfat, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, apo-carotenal] and less than 2% of the following: salt, corn syrup, potassium lactate, chili pepper, dehydrated onion, spices, dextrose, onion powder, tomato powder, sodium diacetate, sodium tripolyphosphate, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, sodium diacetate, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, natural and artificial flavors (with modified food starch, succinic acid), maltodextrin, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.