These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Chicken, water, pasteurized process Monterey Jack Cheese (Monterey Jack Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water, cream, sodium phosphate and less than 2% of the following: salt, sodium hexametaphosphate, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose) and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, modified food starch, sugar, potassium chloride, chipotle pepper powder, spices, chili pepper, sodium phosphate, yeast extract, dehydrated garlic, natural flavor, maltodextrin, dehydrated onion, natural flavors (milk), sodium erythorbate, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), extractives of chipotle chili pepper, sodium nitrite, collagen casing. Contains milk.