Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken
Apple Chicken Sausage Links
Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage Links
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 7-8 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Chicken, water, pasteurized process Monterey Jack Cheese (Monterey Jack Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water, cream, sodium phosphate and less than 2% of the following: salt, sodium hexametaphosphate, sorbic acid, powdered cellulose) and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, modified food starch, sugar, potassium chloride, chipotle pepper powder, spices, chili pepper, sodium phosphate, yeast extract, dehydrated garlic, natural flavor, maltodextrin, dehydrated onion, natural flavors (milk), sodium erythorbate, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), extractives of chipotle chili pepper, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing. Contains milk.