These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage and ½-inch water in a pan; cover pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.)
To ensure quality, refrigerate and use by date stamped on package.
Chicken, water, corn syrup, salt and less than 2% of the following: modified food starch, spices, sugar, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, natural flavoring, dehydrated parsley, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.