Andouille Smoked Rope Sausage
Chorizo Ground Sausage
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 7-8 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, sugar, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.