Loved it! Excellent choice and product. Really enjoyed this as I struggle to find great spicy food with a wee bit lower cals - bad things extra. I had my first at a neighbors cook out and BBQ and LOVED it. I just bought a couple packages from SaveMart in Sacramento and ate them over the course of a couple days. I found them tasty (very) and a great product - placed one cut in my eggs before a long road cycle ride! — Matthew KSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage and ½-inch water in a pan; cover pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.)
To ensure quality, refrigerate and use by date stamped on package.
Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, sugar, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing.