Cajun Chicken Sausage Links
The Bomb!. These sausages are the Bomb ! I have grilled them and served them in hot dog buns and they were a big hit . My favorite way to cook them is in my Instant Pot with fresh green beans , tiny gold potatoes , chicken stock and a little Cajun Seasoning . The Bomb ! — Terea HeslipSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, sugar, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing.