Less Fat but More Flavor. Since converting to eating less red meat for the past 3 years I have been looking for chicken and turkey based products with flavor. Your Cajun chicken sausage does not let me down. It is really packed with the right amount of spices for Jambalaya or Gumbo or any Cajun based recipes. Highly recommend this for anyone who likes spicy (not hot) and flavorful sausage. It's a winner! — Jo ScofieldSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage and ½-inch water in a pan; cover pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.)
To ensure quality, refrigerate and use by date stamped on package.
Chicken, water, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: salt, modified food starch, potassium chloride, spices, sugar, paprika, dehydrated garlic, sodium phosphate, dehydrated onion, natural flavoring, dehydrated parsley, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casings.