These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Place sausage and ½-inch water in a pan; cover pan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on a 1100 watt microwave.)
To ensure quality, refrigerate and use by date stamped on package.
Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, dried apples, dried cane syrup, modified food starch, potassium chloride, yeast extract, spices, natural flavors(contains maltodextrin)(milk), sodium phosphate, natural flavor, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing. Contains milk.