Apple Chicken Sausage Links
Love These!. Absolutely love these. Great flavor, not heavy. Please, just a less sodium!! My local Kroger no longer sells them and that makes me sad. I haven't found an alternative, so I guess it' back to Canadian bacon, which is also sodium heavy. — Pat RiceSee All Reviews
These products are fully cooked and ready to eat out of the package or be prepared to your liking!
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
StorageFor optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use by the date stamped on the package or freeze no longer than 30 days. Open packages should be consumed within 7 days.
Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, dried apples, dried cane syrup, modified food starch, potassium chloride, yeast extract, spices, natural flavors(contains maltodextrin)(milk), sodium phosphate, natural flavor, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, collagen casing. Contains milk.