Tailgate Cheddar and Beer Brats
Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage Links
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in pan. Add links.
- Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating.
(Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.)
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place links in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Heat for 7-8 minutes or until sausage is browned and heated through, turning once.
Chicken, water and less than 2% of the following: corn syrup, salt, dried apples, dried cane syrup, modified food starch, potassium chloride, yeast extract, spices, natural flavors(contains maltodextrin)(milk), sodium phosphate, natural flavor, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, beef collagen casing. Contains milk.