Beer 'n Brats
Love Beer Brats. My family loves Johnsonville beer brats. They are a high requested dinner in our household. I love the taste and the quality and love that they are so easy to make and enjoy :) — PaigeSee All Reviews
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Add sausage.
- Cooked, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until sausage is browned and the internal temperature is 160F, turning links often.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Sizzling Sausage Grill
- Thaw product prior to cooking.
- Using nylon tongs (never a fork), carefully place uncooked refrigerated sausage into positions on the bottom grill plate. The grill accommodates from one (1) to five (5) sausage links. The center position (#1) must always be filled with a sausage link.
- Close grill cover over sausage links. The temperature probe in the top center position will insert into the center sausage link as the grill cover is closed.
- Push in latch on grill handle until it "clicks" to secure the grill cover closed.
- Press the start button to turn the grill on. Start button red light will illuminate. Typical cook time for refrigerated, uncooked Johnsonville dinner sausage is 10-15 minutes.
- The grill will signal with four short beeps and automatically shut off when the sausage reaches doneness temperature.
StoragePrepare within 3 days of purchase or freeze for up to 30 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: Pork, beer, corn syrup, and less than 2% of the following: water, salt, dextrose, natural ﬂavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.