- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Add sausage.
- Cooked, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until sausage is browned and the internal temperature is 160F, turning links often.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Sizzling Sausage Grill
- Thaw product prior to cooking.
- Using nylon tongs (never a fork), carefully place uncooked refrigerated sausage into positions on the bottom grill plate. The grill accommodates from one (1) to five (5) sausage links. The center position (#1) must always be filled with a sausage link.
- Close grill cover over sausage links. The temperature probe in the top center position will insert into the center sausage link as the grill cover is closed.
- Push in latch on grill handle until it "clicks" to secure the grill cover closed.
- Press the start button to turn the grill on. Start button red light will illuminate. Typical cook time for refrigerated, uncooked Johnsonville dinner sausage is 10-15 minutes.
- The grill will signal with four short beeps and automatically shut off when the sausage reaches doneness temperature.
StoragePrepare within 3 days of purchase or freeze for up to 30 days.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. Pork, beer, corn syrup and less than 2% of the following: water, salt, dextrose, natural flavors, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid.
Serving Size: 1 grilled link (82g)
Servings per Container: 12
Calories from Fat: 190
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 21g 32%
Saturated Fat: 8g 38%
Trans Fat: 0g 0%
Cholesterol: 60mg 20%
Sodium: 680mg 28%
Total Carbohydrates: 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber: 0g 0%
Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0%
Calcium: 0% Iron: 4%
* Percentages based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.