Beer Brats Links
Beef Summer Sausage 20 oz.
Beer 'n Brats
- Preheat grill to medium–low.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, turning links often.
- Bring ½ inch water to boil in a pan.
- Add links; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Place 1 link on a plate.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- Let stand 1 minute before eating
Directions are based on an 1100 watt microwave.
Always refer to the package label for the most current ingredient and nutritional information. INGREDIENTS: Pork, water, beer, and less than 2% of the following: salt, potassium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, spices, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, lemon juice powder (maltodextrin, lemon juice solids), beef collagen casing.