Enthusiast Of The Month Promo
Johnsonville Enthusiast of the Month Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Please read these rules before entering the “Johnsonville Enthusiast of the Month” Contest (the “Contest”). By submitting an Entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements.
1. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Johnsonville, LLC, N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085. (“Sponsor”).
2. Administrator. The Sweepstakes is administered by Crescendo Collective, 131 W. Seeboth St., Suite 301, Milwaukee, WI 53204 (“Administrator”).
3. Contest Period: Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on November 2, 2015, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Daylight Saving Time (“CDT”) on October 31, 2016.
4. Eligibility: Open to members of the Johnsonville Enthusiast Club who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, its agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, wholesalers, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. If an individual is not a member of the Johnsonville Enthusiast Club, the individual may join the Johnsonville Enthusiast Club by completing the registration form located at www.johnsonville.com/club.html.
5. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, register at www.johnsonville.com/club (the “Website”) and submit a video and a brief written description of why you believe you should be the Johnsonville Enthusiast of the Month. Entrants must also complete the official online entry form, including your name, address, daytime telephone number and email address and then submit the entry per the instructions on the Website (“Entry”). Only Entries submitted via the Website will be accepted. Entries submitted via any other method, including but not limited to U.S. Postal Service, facsimile or other express delivery services, will NOT be accepted. Entries must be received no later than the close of the Contest Period. Limit one Entry per person.
6. Entry Requirements: Entries (i) must be the original and sole creation of the submitting entrant, and all right, title and interest including but not limited to, the copyright in any Entry, must be owned solely by the submitting entrant; (ii) may not have been submitted in any other competition, (iii) may not have been published; (iv) may not infringe upon any third party's rights, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray or depict any person, product or entity in a false light; (v) may not violate any law, rule or regulation; (vi) may not contain any virus, bugs, or other deleterious material; and (vii) may not contain inappropriate content, for example but not limited to, profanity, defamatory statements, words or symbols widely considered offensive to individuals of any certain race, ethnicity, religious, sexual orientation or socioeconomic groups, threats to any person, place, business, or group. Each entrant warrants and represents that his/her Entry complies with all of those conditions. Any non-complying Entry will subject the entrant to disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By submitting an Entry, entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free license in any and all media, now know or hereafter created, to copy, prepare derivative works, and distribute the entrant’s Entry materials. Entrants hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the entrant’s Entry, in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for Entries that are incomplete or inaccurate whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. All photos, Entry information and recipes, if submitted, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
7. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received and the skill of the individual entrants.
8. Winner Selection: A panel of qualified judges will select one Johnsonville Enthusiast of the Month Winner for each calendar month during the Contest period from all eligible Entries received as of the close of the respective calendar month (for a total of twelve (12) Johnsonville Enthusiast of the Month Winners). Non-winning Entries will continue to be considered in subsequent months during the Contest Period (if any).
All eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of judges based upon how well the Entry represents the Johnsonville Brand. In the event of a further tie, the tied Entries will be judged by a second panel of judges. Judges’ decisions will be final and binding on all matters relating to this contest.
9. Enthusiast of the Month Winner Notification: Potential Winners will be notified by mail, phone and/or email and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where permitted) within 48 hours of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected according to the above-criteria. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize and awarding of the prize to the next highest scoring entrant.
Being named a Potential Winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Decisions of judges are binding and final in all respects.
By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that his/her Entry will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States. The winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry, including all, but not limited to, all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Upon request of Sponsor, winners shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Entry and of the copyrights transferred. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
10. Prizes: Twelve (12) Enthusiast of the Month Prizes. The Enthusiast of the Month Prize consists of: one (1) Johnsonville apron and Johnsonville Coupons. Winner will also be featured on the Johnsonville website and social media pages and may be asked to contribute grilling recipes or tips. Approximate Total Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $75. ARV of all prizes is $900. No cash option is available. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable for cash. No substitution of the Grand Prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
12. General Terms: By entering, entrants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges; (b) agree to release Sponsor, Administrator and their agents, from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity; and (c) consent to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this brand, unless prohibited by law. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website/Sweepstakes application. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any non-conforming Entries. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention or force majeure. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding an online Entry, Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of an established e-mail account associated with the Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Wisconsin. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
13. General Release. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES OR LOSSES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT).
14. Winners List: Winner’s names will be posted on the Johnsonville website, www.johnsonville.com.