Johnsonville SEC Football Ticket Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Please read these rules before entering the Johnsonville Southeast SEC Football Championship Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all Sweepstakes eligibility requirements.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Johnsonville Sausage, LLC, N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 (“Johnsonville” or “Sponsor”).
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Central Daylight Savings Time (“CDT”) on August 29, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on September 21, 2019. The Sweepstakes computer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes
- Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor, prizing partners, their agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or household of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
- How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period entrant must visit the Johnsonville Big Taste Grill at one of the following dates and locations:
1) Thursday 8/29/2019: Kroger Store 541 – 123 Northcreek Blvd. Goodlettsville, TN 37072
2) Friday 8/30/2019: Kroger Store 565 – 4432 Veterans Parkway Murfreesboro, TN 37128
3) Thursday 9/5/2019: Kroger Store 464 – 3095 Goodman Rd E. Southaven, MS 38672
4) Friday 9/6/2019 – Saturday 9/7/2019: Kroger Store 473 – 2013 University Ave. Oxford, MS 38655
5) Friday 9/13/2019: Kroger Store L779 – 106 Marketplace Circle Georgetown, KY 40324
6) Saturday 9/14/2019: Kroger Store L767 – 3175 Beaumont Centre Circle Lexington, KY 40513
7) Thursday 9/19/2019: Kroger Store 687 – 6001 Cumming Hwy Sugar Hill, GA 30518
8) Friday 9/20 – Saturday 9/21/2019: Kroger store at 2301 College Station Rd. Athens, GA 30605
and either (a) compete in a free cornhole game run by Johnsonville and/or it’s assigns; or (b) make a donation to a charitable cause exclusively chosen by the division of Kroger. Entrant must also complete an Official Entry Form at one of the above listed dates and locations including first and last name, daytime phone number, email address, and zip code.
Only entries submitted via the methods described above are eligible. Entries submitted via any other method, including but not limited to U.S. Postal Service, facsimile or other express delivery services, will NOT be accepted. Entries must be received no later than the close of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central.
Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are incomplete or inaccurate whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the December 7, 2019 SEC Football Championship game in Atlanta, GA (“Game”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $400.
All other expenses, including transportation and lodging are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. In the event the Grand Prize winner is unable to attend the Game, the Grand Prize may be forfeited. In the event Grand Prize winner has no guest accompany him/her to the Game, the Grand Prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for the actual number of attendees and Grand Prize winner will not receive any compensation for such substitution.
The Grand Prize winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All cost and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner.
The winner’s guest must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The date and time of the Game may be subject to change and cancellation. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as the prize shall govern in the event that the Game is cancelled or rescheduled. The winner and guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the prize. The Game venue has the right to remove or deny entry to any Grand Prize winner or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or exhibits an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Game. Sponsor will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any event, including without limitation the Game.
All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner acknowledges that Sponsor has no further obligation than to award the advertised prize. No prize transfers, cash redemptions or substitutions except by Sponsor as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. All prizes will be awarded, provided they are properly claimed.
The Grand Prize winner may be featured on the Johnsonville website and social media, in brand news releases, and in other trade communications, except where prohibited by law. The decision to feature any winner is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Selection of Winner. On or about October 1, 2019, Sponsor will select one (1) provisional Grand Prize winner in a random drawing consisting of all eligible entries received. The provisional Grand Prize winner will be notified by Sponsor by email and/or telephone on or about the day of the drawing using the supplied contact information (the “Prize Notification”). If the provisional Grand Prize winner does not respond to such Prize Notification within seven (7) days of the time of Prize Notification, the provisional Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected using the procedure described above. This procedure will continue until: (a) the provisional Grand Prize winner claims the Grand Prize; or (b) forty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the Game, whichever occurs first.
The participant selected as the provisional Grand Prize winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim the prize. The provisional Grand Prize winner may also be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Release”) (where permitted) within the time set forth on the Release. If the provisional Grand Prize winner does not return the Release within the time specified, then the provisional Grand Prize winner may be disqualified and a substitute Grand Prize winner may be selected in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
A PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING A PROVISIONAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER, IS NOT A WINNER OF A PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSORS HAVE COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Odds. Odds of being selected for a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- General Terms: By participating in the Sweepstakes, eligible entrants agree to be contacted by daytime phone or e-mail for purposes of Sweepstakes administration. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Wisconsin. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
- General Release: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES THE SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES OR LOSSES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT).
- Winner’s List: A list with the Grand Prize winner’s name will be available after November 1, 2019, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Johnsonville, LLC, Attn: Terrie Tlachac, N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2019.