Back To Recipe
Zesty Sausage and Rice Skillet Dinner
Good recipe. my family enjoyed this for dinner. Easy to follow instructions. Tastes very good. You cannot go wrong. — boobear
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium green bell peppers, diced
- 2 medium sweet red bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- cooked white rice
- In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic.
- Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Stir salsa into sausage mixture.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve over hot rice.