Zesty Pizza Casserole with Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage
easy & family friendly. This recipe is easy and fast for the those busy nights. Also, both my toddler sons finished their entire plate so it must be good! — Mandy
- 1/3 cup each chopped red, green and yellow peppers
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups cooked radiatorre noodles
- 1 jar (15 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Style chicken Sausage, cooked according to package directions and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Italian blend cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a skillet, sauté the peppers in oil.
- Add the noodles, sauce, tomatoes, and sausage. Mix until combined.
- Pour into a greased 11-inch x 7-inch baking dish. Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.