Zesty Italian Sausage Pasta
Awesome!!!. It was great! My picky family loved it. When I told my daughter what I was making she said,"Mama what if no one likes it?" But everyone loved it. Thank God! I Will be using this recipe again. — laquita
- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of linguine
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Italian tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Prepare sausage according to directions. Cool slightly; cut into ¼-in. slices.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the broccoli and cooked pasta.
- Cook until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage; toss to combine.