About this recipe
Two great tastes of Johnsonville on one delicious, hearty sandwich.
- 3 links Johnsonville Smoked Brats, split length-wise
- 10 slices Johnsonville Original or Garlic Summer Sausage
- 1/2 pound prepared olive salad
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 10 slices provolone cheese
- Coarsely chop olive salad and combine with Italian dressing. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Open Italian bread on work surface. Spoon the olive salad over both sides of the bread and spread evenly.
- On the bottom half on the bread arrange the Summer Sausage and then top with the split Smoked Brat.
- Arrange the provolone cheese on the top half of the bread covering the olive salad completely.
- Carefully close the sandwich, slice and serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap for later.
- OPTIONAL- this sandwich can also be heated in the microwave 20-30 seconds to serve warm or before closing the sandwich warm in oven at 375°F 6-8 minutes.