Back To Recipe
YUM. Made this for Family visiting....EVERYONE RAVED! Really good flavor, and easy to make. Will make this again. — Walter
- 1 package (19 ounces) Fresh Italian Mild Sausage Links
- 1/2 cup red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup green peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup ripe black olives, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Grill sausage in Sizzling Sausage Grill according to grill directions. Let cool slightly, halve and slice into coins
- In another skillet, add peppers and onions into oil and sauté until tender.
- Add sausage and ripe olives into pepper and onion mixture.
- Blend eggs and milk adding salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and vegetables.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 6 to 8 minutes or until center is set.
- Turn off heat and remove cover.
- Top with shredded cheese and sliced tomato.
- Replace lid and let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve hot.