Tuscan Divinity Caramelized Shallots and Grapes Sausage Pizza
About this recipe
- 6 Ounce(s) Kraft Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus 3/4 teaspoon, divided
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 Tablespoon(s) Bertolli Olive Oil, divided
- 8 Ounce(s) Johnsonville Ground Hot Italian Sausage
- 3/4 Cup(s) thinly sliced shallots
- 1 Cup(s) halved green and red seedless grapes
- 1 Each (12 inch) Boboli Thin Pizza Crust
- 2 Ounce(s) thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into bite size pieces
- 3/4 Cup(s) shredded Kraft Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup(s) shredded Fontina cheese
- 2 Teaspoon(s) chopped rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and black pepper until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and sausage.
- Cook and crumble sausage, until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes. Transfer to plate. Cover to keep warm. Do not drain off fat from pan.
- In the same sauté pan, over medium high heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and shallots.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in grapes.
- Cook an additional 3 minutes, or until onions are golden brown.
- Remove to a plate.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to about 1/2 inch from edge.
- Top with caramelized shallots and grapes; cooked sausage, prosciutto, Mozzarella and Fontina cheeses, and rosemary.
- Bake 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and 3/4 teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- Brush over pizza crust.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 1 minute or until cheeses have melted.
- Cut into wedges; serve immediately.