Back To Recipe
WOAH.... I loved it. I tasted it, left me speechless — mai
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Turkey Cheddar Sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) taco cheese, shredded
- 1/2 head of lettuce, sliced very thin
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- Cut sausage into ¼-inch bias slices.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage; sauté for 1 minute.
- Add salsa; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread two tablespoons guacamole down the center of each tortilla.
- Top with sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- Roll up burrito-style. Serve immediately.