Turkey Sausage Stir-Fry
My family loves it!. My family of five LOVES this recipe!! It's quick and easy, we usually have it once a week! — Ktx3
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Turkey Sausage or JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Turkey Cheddar Sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) fresh or frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 6 tablespoons Kung Pao sauce or stir-fry sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Cut sausage into ¼-inch bias slices.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage; sauté for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir for 6 to 8 minutes or until hot.
- Add sauce; cook and stir 1 minute longer until coated.
- Serve with hot rice.