Turkey Sausage Quiche Cups
About this recipe
Submitted by: Johnsonville Member -- Amanda B. "I like to make these as part of my meal prep. They last me the entire work week. You can always switch it up by adding spinach or cheese."
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
- 3/4 cup Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup Diced fresh tomato
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch pieces. Place the sausage, broccoli and tomato into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture over sausage and vegetables.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Let cool slightly and remove from pan.