- 1 link JOHNSONVILLE® Apple Chicken Sausage, cut into coins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a skillet, sauté sausage in 1 tablespoon oil until lightly browned; set aside.
- On a serving platter, alternate tomato and cheese slices. Top with sausage.
- Sprinkle with the basil, salt and pepper.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar and the remaining oil; drizzle over salad.